Business Process Automation (BPA)
Workflow automation facilitates business processes that optimize your organization’s human and technology assets. It can make a major contribution to the bottom line, and to ultimate business success.
Interactive Intelligence’s Communications-Based Process Automation (CBPA) tackles Business Process Automation by using your telecommunications system to automate major business workflows.
For the Call Centre:
- Intelligent queuing and routing – The technology used to queue calls for delivery to the right agent with the right skills in the contact center can also provide the orderly prioritization and delivery of work to the right people in the organization.
- Workflow Management (WFM) – Demand forecasting and agent scheduling techniques allow contact centers to make sure that they have sufficient personnel to handle the expected load.
- Recording – Capturing the communication method used between a customer and an agent (calls, chats, emails, faxes) becomes even more valuable when recording and reviewing communications between parties within a business process, especially for guideline adherence and compliance.
- Real‐time monitoring – Contact center supervisors demand real-time visibility to monitor agent performance and ensure service levels are met. These same capabilities provide managers and executives real-time visibility into every step of the work process, including statistics and alerts to errors and delays, and the ability to “coach” employees through processes as needed.
For your employee workforce:
- Presence – A communications‐based process automation solution can make use of presence information when it decides how to deliver work based on a person’s availability.
- (Voice over Internet Protocol) VoIP – provides complete location independence, enabling employees to participate in businesses processes from anywhere in the world.
- Content Management - a complete solution for document management, imaging and workflow that is scalable, easy-to-use and easily customized to fit a company’s existing procedures.
Interactive Intelligence’s Interaction Process Automation (IPA) uses the Customer Interaction Center (CIC) as a process automation platform to efficiently orchestrate processes across people, departments, and existing core business applications. IPA reduces costs and provides a quantifiable return on investment for Unified Communications by automating processes that are far more efficient than their manual counterparts. This enables companies to accomplish more with fewer required resources.
Return on Investment ( ROI)
- Reduced Cost –Organizations can cut costs by decreasing the number of employees and the amount of time involved in a given business process while eliminating latency and human error.
- Faster Process Completion – Process automation built upon a communications platform automatically keeps processes moving, participants communicating and work completing faster.
- Process automation enterprise wide – Unlike traditional business process automation and management solutions that only tackle one portion of your company’s overall process automation needs, our CBPA solution can be deployed enterprise wide for simple processes (time off requests, approvals, information gathering, etc.) or more complex processes (claims processing, order fulfillment, patient scheduling, etc.).
- Client-focused – Our workflow solutions have been developed hand-in-hand with our clients.
- Web-based – We provide Web-based solutions that give users instantaneous participation and information access to workflow processes from anywhere. The web-based interface minimizes internal maintenance and support for the client.
- Dedicated support – Each client has a dedicated business analyst who they call on for anything from support, to training, to business improvement questions–someone who knows the details of their business, and can focus on the current question at hand without having to request a summary of their current environment.
- Integration – Companies use a variety of applications day-to-day, and we recognize that there is a need to eliminate re-keying, and make transitions between systems as seamless and our application can be ‘skinned’ to fit directly into your customer portal.
- Flexible pricing for all sizes –We offer multiple licensing models, including component-based, subscription-based, and enterprise-based.
Please contact us to learn more about CBPA.